WTT: 01 BMW 740iL for '87 GN

GTOGreg

I'm considering trading my blk/blk 740iL sport for an '87 GN. Late build '01 with wide screen navi. Factory bluetooth retrofit. Has 75K miles. Very well cared for with service up to date and a fresh set of GY Eagle GS/D3 F1's on all 4 corners. May consider trading up with some cash if GN is exceptional... . One vader car for another :)

grobertson22@comcast.net
408-598-0267

I'm in the CA Bay Area

IMG_1341.jpg

IMG_1336.jpg

IMG_0953.jpg

I LOVE those cars!!
One sweet ride for sure!

You may want to list what it is valued at, and, list the condition of the GN you are looking for.
This will potential traders/buyers an idea.

I LOVE those cars!!
One sweet ride for sure!

You may want to list what it is valued at, and, list the condition of the GN you are looking for.
This will potential traders/buyers an idea.

Thanks Jerry. I'm looking for an '87 GN that shows very well. Original paint, original drivetrain, no rust, low mileage. As long as the owner has original parts I'd be ok with some mods though.

I was asking $19K for mine for the week I tried to sell it. In looking around, I believe market pressures put the price more in the $16K range for my mileage/condition. Lot of car for that money...this car sold for 80-85K new.

I am a Pontiac guy at heart but I've wanted me a GN since I was a Junior in High School back in '87. The TTA is tempting but I'm not much of a 3rd Gen F-body guy.

I do love those cars. I would trade my GN in a heartbeat for that but my car has 103k miles. That is a BEAUTIFUL machine.

Thanks for the kind words. I don't actually expect I'll get an offer to trade it as it is a luxury car and there probably is very little interest here for that. Just thought I'd put it out there. My best best is probably to sell it. A guy in my community has been trying to buy it for a year.