WTS: Greddy boost controller, 10" PTC converter, TA Performance valve covers, and more..

TheyCallMeSkip

" Nice Monte Carlo"
I have some parts off the car I am not going to use, so maybe they can go to a new home.. All prices do not include shipping..

1. Greddy Profec B Spec II boost controller. It was on the car when I got it, but I switched to something different. $200

4. 3" polished MAF pipe. I believe it's stainless. Comes with the couplers, clamps, and a Spectre cone filter. $50 Sold
5. Factory intake elbow. It appears to be ceramic coated. $30

6. A pillar 3 gauge pod. It has a 1/4" hold drilled for the LED for the meth injection on the midde gauge. $20 sold...

If you have any questions, let me know.. Thanks for looking.

I'll trade you an SMLE no5 mk1 and some ammo for the converter Skip. Not your normal trade but I thought I'd throw it out there if you feel like driving north a few miles.;)

I'll trade you an SMLE no5 mk1 and some ammo for the converter Skip. Not your normal trade but I thought I'd throw it out there if you feel like driving north a few miles.;)

Thanks for the offer Charlie... I'm all set in that dept though..

How old is the converter?? Any idea how many miles?? Is this a Dusty Bradford spec'd converter??

It was in the car when I got it.. I can call Dusty and get all the info for it. I talked to him about it and he told me behind my motor it would slip pretty good, so he spec'd me a new one. The guy I bought the car from couldn't give me much info other than it had around 3000 miles on it since the motor and trans were went thru. I put maybe 250 more on it after I got it before I took it apart.

I have some parts off the car I am not going to use, so maybe they can go to a new home.. All prices do not include shipping..Can you please post pics of the valve covers.I'm interested.

1. Greddy Profec B Spec II boost controller. It was on the car when I got it, but I switched to something different. $200

2. PTC 10" NLU converter. It stalls at 3200 and works fine. I switched my combo up and needed more stall.. I would prefer a FTF around Houston for this, I don't really want to ship it. $300

3. TA Performance valve covers. Come with the bolts and a new set of Fel Pro gaskets siliconed to them. $150

4. 3" polished MAF pipe. I believe it's stainless. Comes with the couplers, clamps, and a Spectre cone filter. $50 Sold

6. A pillar 3 gauge pod. It has a 1/4" hold drilled for the LED for the meth injection on the midde gauge. $20 sold...

I have some parts off the car I am not going to use, so maybe they can go to a new home.. All prices do not include shipping..

2. PTC 10" NLU converter. It stalls at 3200 and works fine. I switched my combo up and needed more stall.. I would prefer a FTF around Houston for this, I don't really want to ship it. $300

3. TA Performance valve covers. Come with the bolts and a new set of Fel Pro gaskets siliconed to them. $150

What exact PN is the Greddy? PN should be similar to this: 15500209

Was it working when removed?

The covers are as they were when I got them. They are grey paint with black.

The boost controller worked when I took it off.. I prefer the RJC. That's why I took it off. I will get you the part number when I get home from work.