Wtf???

blackbird

skunk works
Car wont stay on!!!! i let the car sit for a few days and now it starts and dies soon after. does anyone have any experience with this?? some water might have leaked into the car while it sat but the ecm looks nice and dry. is there something i should check?? thanks.:)

Crank sensor?

When it dies, does it try to run or does it just shut off dead?

I doubt its the crank sensor cause it was running fine, i belive water got into the dash and fried something but i dont know what it could be. there must be some thing to prevent damage to the ecm.

check for vacuum leaks? if you went into boost and blew a hose it would start and die if not the crank sensor'

just thowing out suggestions

Alan

You can try the MAF sensor also. Unplug it, if the car starts and runs, plug it back in and tap on it while somebody else cranks the car over.

yeah unplug the maf and crank it up see if it runs then

also

typical water leakage on these cars come from the heat/ac box and leaks right on the ecm

after unhooking power to the ecm unplug the harness out the ecm and see if any pins are missing
then you can put some de-electrical greese on the connection .. if nothing else available wd-40 is better than nothing