WTB: Visiting your area... lookin for a car

Ryan

CEO/Founder Nakslist.com
Coming to Spokane/Fairchild area. I live in Hawaii and looking for a car to ship back. Since I'll be going through training for the next week, figured I'd look to see whats in your area. Please email me if you know of any Turbo cars with in a few hours drive. Needs to be very drivable. Thanks

Ryan

Please no rusty cars, have lots of those here.

Have 87 GN you would like....

Ryan, I have one of the nicest 87 Grand Nationals in the country for sale. It has show quality paint, a spotless interior, 34,000 miles, no rust, no body repair--no dings or anything. I live in Salem, OR which is 40 miles south of Portland on I-5. If you would like to see some pictures of the car, call me and I'll send you some. My number is 503-585-0047. If you would like to come see the car, you are welcome any time. Thanks, David Huff

I'm toying with the option of selling my 86 T-type. It has a few small needs but I drive it 60 miles daily and its very dependable!

Its not really for sale yet anyway, but if someone was interested I would sell it the way it sits for 8K. If I start fixing the small things the price is going up. Pics of the car are in my signiture!