WTB: Turbo, injectors combo

OK I dont know if this is out of line or not, but i would like to go 10's!!
the motor is a fresh rebould with about 1k miles on it, it now has the stock turbo, and im guessing the stiock injectors. Basically everything is stock right now. What else do i gotta do to go 10's? Or is this number really realistic? Just askin cuz this is my first turbo regal and dont know that much about them yet. So any and all help would be great.
Thanks

You are probably gonna need a good set of ported heads, a larger turbo, injecters, intercooler, converter and a good suspension to hook up the rear tires. And also very important a better than stock fuel pump.

AlvinB24 said:
OK I dont know if this is out of line or not, but i would like to go 10's!!
the motor is a fresh rebould with about 1k miles on it, it now has the stock turbo, and im guessing the stiock injectors. Basically everything is stock right now. What else do i gotta do to go 10's? Or is this number really realistic? Just askin cuz this is my first turbo regal and dont know that much about them yet. So any and all help would be great.
Thanks

Probably want to take your time until you know what you are doing. If it is a stock rebuild, ie no steel mains, ported heads, cam, etc, 10's aren't going to happen. I'm sure some will tell you oh i've heard of 10.90 on stock longblock. Maybe, but it won't hold up that long.

Like 49 blues said, you will need ported heads, good intercooler, good fuel system (big pump, big injectors, fuel management program), suspension, big turbo, etc etc.

Suggestion.

Shoot for 12.00 1/4 mile times. U will be shocked to feel how fast that is. And u r pretty much assured that u will spank 99 percent of the cars u run into. The other 1 percent of course would be other Turbo Regal owners. Good luck and I hope ur pockets are deep ;) Real deep cuz this is a sickness thats has no cure! :eek:

I got a brand new ( mounted but never ran motor with it) PTE-54 with a new set of 50 lb injectors with a translator and extreme chip for about $1200. shipped or turbo , injectors and a 50 lb emissions chip for $1050 shipped.

your gonna need your trans built by the pros, i bigger converter will help for awhile but it will start to slip, do the hole tranny at one shot. :D