wtb turbo for use on stock converter car -- (gt3255, ta49, te44, etc.)

henschman

I have posted this same thing a couple times before, but I am still in need of a turbo and I finally have some money to spend on one!

It will be going on my stock converter car (which I may upgrade to an orange stripe soon), but I'm looking for something that will work OK on the stock d5 for now.

I am mostly interested in a gt3255, a ta49, or a te44, but let me know what you've got and how much you want for it. I have money ready to paypal.

I have posted this same thing a couple times before, but I am still in need of a turbo and I finally have some money to spend on one!

It will be going on my stock converter car (which I may upgrade to an orange stripe soon), but I'm looking for something that will work OK on the stock d5 for now.

I am mostly interested in a gt3255, a ta49, or a te44, but let me know what you've got and how much you want for it. I have money ready to paypal.

I dont have a Turbo for you, but you really can't go wrong with any of the above mentioned turbos with a stock converter. I had a stock converter with a TE44 and loved it! You will like it a bunch

Not really sure what type of turbo mine is but its stock on my 1984 T-type and it was rebuilt for $1,200 out in cali about 5 years ago before something in my engine went and its sat since. Probably got 50 miles on the turbo after it got rebuilt. Asking $100 plus shipping for it.

Do yourself a favor and go with a PTC 2800 L/U converter from Dusty. I had a stock D-5 and it's just not enough stall for a TA-49 compared to a 2800 stall PTC. The stock one will work but you won't believe the difference between the two. Good luck ;)

I have a gt3255e on my daily driver, im currently running 20psi with it, and the turbo has right around 8K on it. I am using a D-5 convertor and off idle the car is a beast!

I will have to pull the piping off to check it if you are serious about buying one.

425.00 shipped

BW

I have a gt3255e on my daily driver, im currently running 20psi with it, and the turbo has right around 8K on it. I am using a D-5 convertor and off idle the car is a beast!

I will have to pull the piping off to check it if you are serious about buying one.

425.00 shipped

BW

:eek:
Dude , where were you about a month ago!!!!!!
:D

sounds good, thanks.

everybody else -- I still haven't bought one, so let me know what you have.