WTB: translator plus ( the whole set up )

scot w.

GNSperformance.com
I know the trans pro is out and some of you are going with this and also going maf-less if you are going to this new set up please let me know how much you would want for the entire trans plus set up. my stock maf went bad and insted of buying one just to replace it I would rather step up. thank you, scot w.

maf sensor

I have a good used MAF sensor if you are interested.
I'll take $60 plus shipping for it.

walt said:
I have a good used MAF sensor if you are interested.
I'll take $60 plus shipping for it.
What are the readings from it? at idle and at WOT?

Trnslator Plus ??

I can't belive knowone is getting rid of there old tras-plus set up. there has got to be alot of you guy's going mafless. I would be doing it but can't afford it right now. if you or anyone you know is purchasing the pro and want to sell there trans-plus set up please let me know. thank you, scot w.

fugitive said:
i dont know how much your looking to spend but i have a trans+ and a fairly new z06 85mm maf sensor w/adapter. translator isnt that old either. check my post
http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/showthread.php?t=166296

i have pics of it in the link in my sig.
I'm interested, Let me know your bottom dollar. also do you have the extender chip? i'll need everything cause i'm just running a stock maf now. please let me know thanks, scot w.

$480 shipped for everything

trans+ -$200 w/ adapter to use z06 maf
maf -$70 paid $110 for it last month
chip-$70
intake with K&N-$140 bought a couple weeks ago from m.hueffman

let me know, nick

fugitive said:
$480 shipped for everything

trans+ -$200 w/ adapter to use z06 maf
maf -$70 paid $110 for it last month
chip-$70
intake with K&N-$140 bought a couple weeks ago from m.hueffman

let me know, nick
Sounds good, is the chip for 60lb inj? cause that is what I have. it will be about 3-4wks before I could get the money together could you hold onto it for me? you can reach me at (865) 577-8583 if you want to call me we can discuss this alot easyer. thanks, scot w.

chip is for 60lbs. mototron inj. i have one guy interested in the intake and maf.i hold it if he doesnt want it. nick

fugitive said:
chip is for 60lbs. mototron inj. i have one guy interested in the intake and maf.i hold it if he doesnt want it. nick
please let me know so I can either lock the deal in with you or this other guy that will be taking his off in fall when he put's the car up for the winter (not far away). thanks, scot w.

i guess go with the other guy,i can only wait a couple weeks at the longest. need money asap. nick

you were just quoted $480 for all used parts (fairly new) isnt the MAF Pro $399.................................................... :eek: :eek:

BandAid said:
you were just quoted $480 for all used parts (fairly new) isnt the MAF Pro $399.................................................... :eek: :eek:

$340 if you don't count the MAF pipe and filter. ;)

how much would everything cost to buy new? $640 + shipping if you bought everything new

so i dont think my price of $480 is too bad. plus my maf, intake,and filter have 10 or so miles on them before a rod started knockin in my car.