WTB : TA 61 Turbo

turbo wanted

i have a ta62 just got it from limit eng. it is new but i am going bigger will sell it for 600.00+ shipping includes actuator

kerfman said:
i have a ta62 just got it from limit eng. it is new but i am going bigger will sell it for 600.00+ shipping includes actuator
is the turbo brand new ? and what exhaust housing is on it . Shawn

ta62

it is supposedly brand new i sent a ta62 to limit for warranty repair they sent me back a different one than was sent in it looks brand new also but definately is not the one i sent in it also got back approx 1 days sooner than abuddys turbo that was in for repair & he sent his in before i did exhaust is .63 3bolt

kerfman said:
it is supposedly brand new i sent a ta62 to limit for warranty repair they sent me back a different one than was sent in it looks brand new also but definately is not the one i sent in it also got back approx 1 days sooner than abuddys turbo that was in for repair & he sent his in before i did exhaust is .63 3bolt
What part of Ohio are you in i may be willing to pick it up ? also can you send any pics . Thanks Shawn

boostjunkie said:
You are very close to me , i am willing to pick it up sent you mail . please send pics . Thanks Shawn

Hey there Shawn, was wondering if you were ever going to pay me for the rims and tires that I sent you? Still looking for some sort of payment or you can send them back to me.

FS

boostedmaxPSI said:
Hey there Shawn, was wondering if you were ever going to pay me for the rims and tires that I sent you? Still looking for some sort of payment or you can send them back to me.

FS
Frank a Postal M/O went out to you . let me know when you get it ! Thanks Shawn