WTB T-Type or Turbo T in So Cal.

750H.P.V6

Brutal 6 Racing
Guy's,

I'm looking for a car for my wife. It will be a daily driver so I don't want to pay a premium for a low mileage car. I'm not looking for a GN or a WE4 and a solid roof car is a must. Minimal body damage ( small dings and dents) and no rust please. 150K miles or less is prefered with little or no mods. If you know of something for sale for a reasonable price please contact me.

Thanks
Neal

Hey Neal, check with nailheadpowered (Mike) I think he has two for sale and is coming to my house tomorrow, and that will be half way for you both. I think he is near turboelky (Jeremy) which is Magic Mountian area. Plus I haven't seen you for about five years Neal. :)

Robert,

I'm aware of the cars Mike has for sale. One belonged to a close friend of mine and is a bit more of a project than I want. The other one is much nicer but has T-tops.

Thanks

Neal

psiedv6 said:
Hey Neal, check with nailheadpowered (Mike) I think he has two for sale and is coming to my house tomorrow, and that will be half way for you both. I think he is near turboelky (Jeremy) which is Magic Mountian area. Plus I haven't seen you for about five years Neal. :)

Neal if you change your mind on the t-top car call me at 818-913-2800 i put a new headliner in it new injectors new front bumper fillers from gm and some other pieces and now it runs out very nice and also had the compression checked and they are all at 160lbs as i was there when the compression check was made. I just got back from roberts house and checked out his new stage 2 car, pretty awesome car and very nice looking also. with that i want to get out of these two cars and start looking for a stage car that is already done versus building one as for the time and money etc. to build one i would rather buy one done and have some fun like robert. if not good luck on your search mike.

Mike,

I guess you didn't get my e-mail. I'll PM it to you to refresh your memory. I told you not to call me and you did. I'm not interested in your cars or anything else you have for that matter. I was trying to be diplomatic with my response to Robert above. I can be less than diplomatic if you like.

Neal