WTB: sunvisor brackets

drdave69

I need sunvisor brackets for either the original lighted T-Top passenger side visor or a pair that will fit the reproduction visors that I bought from GBody parts.

I need sunvisor brackets for either the original lighted T-Top passenger side visor or a pair that will fit the reproduction visors that I bought from GBody parts.

The factory swivels should fit the reproduction units. You may have to back the set screw out & open the plastic up a little bit.

The brackets and sunvisors were bought from your company but the brackets do not fit into the sunvisors. The plastic hole in the sunvisors are too small for the diameter of the bracket cylinder and spreading the opening will not remedy this. I did not want to force the bracket cylinder into the visor plastic insert and break anything.

The brackets and sunvisors were bought from your company but the brackets do not fit into the sunvisors. The plastic hole in the sunvisors are too small for the diameter of the bracket cylinder and spreading the opening will not remedy this. I did not want to force the bracket cylinder into the visor plastic insert and break anything.

Send them back. I'll install & re-ship back to you no charge.

I'll investigate the brackets and visor openings again before I send them to you just to be sure that I am not missing something obvious.

I looked at the visors and brackets again last night and there is no way these fit together. I sent them back to you today via UPS.