WTB: Stock & Clean 86-87' Turbo Regal under $16K

asd60303

I'm looking to buy an 86-87' TR. I have no more than $16K to spend.

Specifics:
-Clean, unmolested
-No rust anywhere
-100% stock or very close to, I don't care if it can be returned stock-not interested in anything that is/was modded.
-under or around 50K miles
-grey interior
-posi rear-end
-power windows, locks, etc.
-T-tops and astro roof take priority but would settle for a hardtop.

I'm willing to travel a few hundred miles.

I know of a 86 Gn here in western nc for sale. I looked at the car a few weeks ago. It belongs to a friend of mine and he is the original owner. Car has 43,000 miles, it has t-tops and power everthing. It was painted in 1993 do to an accident but it was fixed back right and if I had not told you, you would have not known it. It needs bumper fillers which he has, still has the plastic on the radio, very clean inside, car drives well, needs 2 tires. This car was driven by his wife. If you are interested I can get you his number in the next day or 2. He works on engines for Bill davis racing so if yoiu are interested let me know so I can track him down. I think 13,000 will buy the car. If it had been a hardtop it would be in my garage by now.

T-Top GN in FL 66K Miles

Got a Very Nice T-Top FL car in FL.... $15K 66K miles..Mild Mods but have orignal parts if wanting to return to stock.

Got a Very Nice T-Top FL car in FL.... $15K 66K miles..Mild Mods but have orignal parts if wanting to return to stock.

Yep, i saw your gn on here before and i saw it on ebay. Very nice car BTW. I'm going out this weekend to look at a local TR but i would like to stay away from a GN if possible, I have had 2 GN's and would like to switch it up this time.