WTB Stainless Crossover Pipe for STOCK Headers

Tim Cucci

I would like to have a SS Mandrel Bent Crossover Pipe for my stock headers. Good quality and fit too.
Thanks

Just my opinion, I would not use a mandrel bent crossover pipe on stock headers with only minor mods?

Especially on a rather small turbo, the exhaust gas must have enough velocity when it joins the pass side header and encounters the turbo exhaust wheel.

We have experimented with many header designs and to achieve good street manners and quick spooling, there must enough gas velocity preesent.

Notice a stock crossover pipe has an area that is necked down for that reason.

Bigger is NOT always better! :)

Just my opinion, I would not use a mandrel bent crossover pipe on stock headers with only minor mods?

Especially on a rather small turbo, the exhaust gas must have enough velocity when it joins the pass side header and encounters the turbo exhaust wheel.

We have experimented with many header designs and to achieve good street manners and quick spooling, there must enough gas velocity preesent.

Notice a stock crossover pipe has an area that is necked down for that reason.

Bigger is NOT always better! :)

Thank You Very Much for that advice. You just saved me some bucks and some efficiency.
Got any tips on sealing the stocker real good? I do appreciate keeping things simple and not just pouring money and parts at something that's not practical for our driver cars. I just want a quiet, smooth, FAST, air conditioned, cruise controlled ride. Smoke the tires and go to the Thursday nite races every now and then. Go low 12's is fast enough for me. No race car here. Just FAST!

If the stock crossover is out of the round they will not seal. TA performance makes a 2pc crossover stock size and works very well. Finding a good crossover is about as hard as finding a good driverside manifold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If the stock crossover is out of the round they will not seal. TA performance makes a 2pc crossover stock size and works very well. Finding a good crossover is about as hard as finding a good driverside manifold.

Hi Tim I have a TAPerformance 2 piece cross over pipe that I just took off my car it is in excellant shape and only a few months old. Let me know.... Thanks.

I have this

99581403f7df7ddd17e9ea58f6bad7c2.jpg