Wtb stage ll headers

Would you consider a trade for a champion intake with a 72 mm throttle body it's just like new 0 mile

Can you send me some pictures of the Header on the car if you have any and i have trz upper control arms do you have any pictures of how close the down pipe is to yours
20190618_163801.jpg

Can you send me some pictures of the Header on the car if you have any and i have trz upper control arms do you have any pictures of how close the down pipe is to yoursView attachment 343328

I don’t think I have any pictures of the downpipe to control arm clearance but I can tell you it is close and would hit on s hard bump. The 5” downpipe is “D” shaped to help clear but is tight. To be honest they will need a little TLC to bring them to an acceptable usable level and are not ready to use as-is. Just wanted to to make sure I’m not misrepresenting the parts,
AG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What would you be willing to take for them since the headers and the downpipe sounds like they need a lot of work

What would you be willing to take for them since the headers and the downpipe sounds like they need a lot of work
If you have a way to do a local pickup I would do $600 cash. I'm not really interested in trying to box and ship and I'm sure it would just ass a lot of time and money.
Also, these also include the Turbonetics Gen 2 wastegate and I think that was big $$ at one time.
AG.

Im ask $1000 for the intake i have over $1400 just last year can you send me some pictures of the issues with the down pipe i need headers and a down more then the intake

The downpipe doesn't have any issues other than its close as stated. Pics of the issues with the headers are in the add I posted.
AG.