WTB STAGE 2 exhaust valves

norbs

Classic fast, XFI, SPortsman & MS3 programming
Sorry for posting in this section, but I'm looking for a good set of used or new 1.6 exhaust valves for stage 2 heads.

THanks

Norb

I may have some at my storage room. May be 2-3 weeks before I'm there. I'll check and let you know if you haven't found any by then.

Are you looking for stainless or titanium valves , and what length and tip length do you need. Mike

Stainless, and I am trying to setup an installed height between 1.950-2.00. I am using TD shaft mounted oil shaft fed rockers stamped s. These are for factory Iron heads. I don't have any way to measure overall length right now except a tape measure.

Thanks norb

Norbs,

I have a set of stainless Ferrea exhaust valves. 1.625 head, 5.500 Overall length, .290 tip length. The set has 7 used valves and 2 brand new valves. A couple valves show some slight pitting on the underside of the head, but there are enough valves to make a great set.

I ran these with a Comp 947 triple spring and Comp retainer. The installed stem height worked great with the T&D rocker system.

I also have some Manley titanium intakes 2.02's same length if you are interested.

I completely rebuilt my Aluminum S2 heads a couple years back because of exhaust seat problems. I replaced all the seats with Martin Wells "Welltite" seats and new Ferrea valves. These valves are the take outs. Nothing really wrong with them, I just wanted to go back with all new parts.

Dave

One more thing, the exhaust valves are all reconditioned, cleaned and ready to install.

Thanks, but after the discussion on the board Ti exhaust valves on a turbo gas engine is not a good idea.