WTB - short block or long block in Texas

86GN-862+2

Hello guys,

I am wanting to get my hands on a good 86-87 short block from one of you guys doing a co nversion or part out. I will consider a recent rebuilt engine but only if it comes with written warranty-we all know what these engines go thru. Please post what you have available(short block,long block,accessories,etc.) I want to get a std bore block that I can build to suit and want to avoid over bores .030 or more even if the block can take it. I don't want exotic parts either as its for a mild build. If it comes with pistons, they must at least be hypereutectic and yield static compression near 8.0:1-8.5:1. Cam can be up to a 208/208, no high lift or no cams good too. PM or post please. Would like to find something in Texas <------- Im in west Texas.
Thanks all!

I've got a standard 140 block and all the parts out of it if you want to go that way. Standard crank and stock pistons. It does have a slight ridge that you can see but not feel in the bores.

I have a stock 80, 000. Mile 1987 g.n. motor. It is completet and ready to drop in for 1200. Plus shipping. The only thing you will need is an intercooler. If that intereats you let me know.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I've got a standard 140 block and all the parts out of it if you want to go that way. Standard crank and stock pistons. It does have a slight ridge that you can see but not feel in the bores.

Want to stay with 109 but thanks.

I have a stock 80, 000. Mile 1987 g.n. motor. It is completet and ready to drop in for 1200. Plus shipping. The only thing you will need is an intercooler. If that intereats you let me know.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Wanting something more "local" Thanks

No worries! Good luck hopefully someone closer will be able to help.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app