WTB "Regal"Limited Quarter Panel Emblems

Buicksx2

RCA: Home of the The Jack
Hi,

I know it might be a long shot but looking for the 1/4 panel emblems for the Limited, it spells out the word "Regal".

Just got car back from paint and want to put all new emblems on car and can't find these so thought maybe someone might have two still in GM wrapper......lol.

Thanks

Nos...no. used with no chrome flake in nice condition yes. If you don't have a better option let me know

Attachments

• 20150304_150321.jpg
    20150304_150321.jpg
    518.3 KB · Views: 22
Thanks for the replies guys........Highway Stars doesn't have them and Paulie the ones I took off the car are in a little bit better shape than the Ebay ones. I was hoping to find a needle in a haystack.....lol. But ya never know.

Thanks again and maybe I will get lucky.

Thanks for the replies guys........Highway Stars doesn't have them and Paulie the ones I took off the car are in a little bit better shape than the Ebay ones. I was hoping to find a needle in a haystack.....lol. But ya never know.

Thanks again and maybe I will get lucky.
Keep searching Ebay "Regal emblems"as I bought a set of NOS ones a few weeks ago on there.Good Luck!!

Hi....I will take it....shoot me PayPal address and I will get payment to you later....thanks