WTB:Rear thick sway bar with hardware, 60pd. injectors with tt chip, and a

jretrodude

And also looking for a billet vacuum block with the extra port for vacuum brakes. Let me know thanks. Cash in hand.

I have a Spohn Pro Drag rear sway bar with all hardware and instructions, used on my garage queen for 1k miles, works excellent. 325.00 shipped, paypal accepted
Mike

Still looking not sure why people pm with stuff they have and then don't reply back or send pics? So still looking for these parts thanks guys.

Still looking not sure why people pm with stuff they have and then don't reply back or send pics? So still looking for these parts thanks guys.

R U Kidding??? I did a complete photo shoot of my sway bar, then I had to endure all kinds of questions about it, days of emailing, then only to have you offer me two thirds of my asking price, buy you brand new grade 8 hardware, and deliver it????????????? My deal was more than fair and saved you on shipping and paypal. I think the problem might be on your end? Thanks alot lowball larry!!!

I think the problem might be on your end? Thanks alot lowball larry!!![/QUOTE said:
**GRIN**

No answer for 2 days...... looks like he's a SERIOUS buyer!

For one you had no idea who even made that bar your selling, I'm not going to buy a bar that someone has no idea who made it or can clarify what kind it is, buy it, get it home and wonder if it's going to fit properly or not, and then go out and figure out what hardware I'm needing for it to install it?? And the people I'm talking about not replying was a guy for a vacuum block and some 60 pound injectors. Please don't come in my thread and start stuff, I don't want to start popping the popcorn on this. Hopefully you will sell your bar to someone local or can identify what brand it is with no probs. Thanks again but I'm still looking.

For one you had no idea who even made that bar your selling, I'm not going to buy a bar that someone has no idea who made it or can clarify what kind it is, buy it, get it home and wonder if it's going to fit properly or not, and then go out and figure out what hardware I'm needing for it to install it?? And the people I'm talking about not replying was a guy for a vacuum block and some 60 pound injectors. Please don't come in my thread and start stuff, I don't want to start popping the popcorn on this. Hopefully you will sell your bar to someone local or can identify what brand it is with no probs. Thanks again but I'm still looking.

Your thread? You came on here asking for a part "WTB thick rear sway bar" I told you I had no idea who made it. Why would you ask for all kinds of pics and all kinds of quetions if " I am not going to buy a bar that someone has no idea who made it or clarify what kind it is"??? The only reason I responded is to let these other people know who are also trying to help you that you are most likely a waste of there time. Your offer was a complete insult, I should have told you I would meet you in the middle of nowhere and blew you off!!! I told you 150, your response was " the best I will do is 100.00 and you buy brand new grade 8 hardware and deliver it" I wish I knew this was the last big sway bar around, I would saw it in half instead of selling it to you!! I have the vacuum block also I was going to give that to you for free!! Best of luck finding one for 100.00 and someone to deliver your parts!! By the way I sold my bar.

I miss these posts LOL, All these guys here would never sell crap to anyone and help all the time . Everything fits get yourself some bolts and save some cash and get a good deal . :biggrin:

Jeff Spicoli to Mr. Hand: If I'm here and your here doesn't that make it our time?

Feel free to substitute thread for time. :)

Update! Got some very nice low mile flow matched 60 pounders thanks (oddiesGN)! Still looking for rear sway bar and tta billet style vacuum block great guy by the way! Recommend buying from him. Let me know what's out there guys! Merry Christmas to all!!

i have one, $150 plus shipping. thats a pic next to the stock one. Its an ATR, will include bolts, im in no rush to sell

IMG_1131.jpg