WTB- rear spoiler and posi unit

pgoffner

Looking for a rear spoiler set and a posi unit for an 86 T-Type. Let me know what you have, thanks.

Complete 5 pc rear spoiler $250. shipped (what i paid for it but dont need anymore).

still need a posi

still looking for a posi........:)

Also looking for A FULL set of emlems for an 86 T-type so let me know what u have and how much. Thanks

Also looking for body side mouldngs or a heads up to a place where I can buy them from. Thanks.

If you are looking for the entire rear end (axles tubes, diff, etc) I can't help you...but if you are looking for the posi unit that is within the differential...I have one. G80 OEM factory removed from my Limited at 39k miles, replaced with Eaton.

$200 + shipping.

Bob

Posi found..thanks!

If you are looking for the entire rear end (axles tubes, diff, etc) I can't help you...but if you are looking for the posi unit that is within the differential...I have one. G80 OEM factory removed from my Limited at 39k miles, replaced with Eaton.

$200 + shipping.

Bob

Yes you have exactly what I am looking for but I just responded to a PM to purchase one from another member. Thanks though:)