wtb: rear gn seats

I have a nice rear seat. Do you have a US address to ship to? Shipping something this large is probably $100 FYI

I have some nice original seat covers. I'm going to be putting my new covers on. Let me know if that will work.

I have a nice complete rear seat....located in central Iowa though....so shipping would be a killer...up to you...

I have a nice complete rear seat....located in central Iowa though....so shipping would be a killer...up to you...

i think you guys over estimate shipping cost...i shipped 2 completle gn seats to new jersey for 55 bucks. lol

i think you guys over estimate shipping cost...i shipped 2 completle gn seats to new jersey for 55 bucks. lol
I can say that I don't have the time to dig the seat out, box it up, haul it to ups, have them tell me it's gonna be $100+ to ship it, haul it back home, forward the actual shipping costs to you....only to have you say "it's too much, thanks anyway". Something this large will cost more than $55 to ship from Des Moines to Detroit...unless I wrap it in a couple of wal-mart sacks and wish it the best of luck...lol....sounds like the seat covers offered above may be the way to go. Good luck with your search.

just give me the measurements for the seats and ill quote the shipping..
like i said i shipped 2 front buckets for 55 ups ground to newjersey. thats way bigger and heavier then the back foam ones.lol