WTB pulley tool.

1dollardog

Are we there yet?
Does anyone have a good used (preferably cheap) supercharger pulley removal/install tool for sale?

they pop up on forums like regalgs.org or clubgp in the for sale section from time to time for around $75

but you can get a high quality new one from zzperformance for $100

dont pay summit or jegs $250 + for the slp one , i have used my zzp one many times and it is a good unit:cool:

they also rent them , you basically pay the full price up front then they refund you around 70% upon safe return of the puller kit

they pop up on forums like regalgs.org or clubgp in the for sale section from time to time for around $75

but you can get a high quality new one from zzperformance for $100

dont pay summit or jegs $250 + for the slp one , i have used my zzp one many times and it is a good unit:cool:

they also rent them , you basically pay the full price up front then they refund you around 70% upon safe return of the puller kit

Thanks, I've bought alot of stuff for my Impala through ZZP and if I get a new puller that is who I will buy from. I just hate to spend a hundred bucks plus shipping costs for a tool that I might use once or twice. I catch them occasionally on ebay and they usually go for around $70.00 or so. I just thought I'd give this forum a try since I'm here all the time.

Thanks, I've bought alot of stuff for my Impala through ZZP and if I get a new puller that is who I will buy from. I just hate to spend a hundred bucks plus shipping costs for a tool that I might use once or twice. I catch them occasionally on ebay and they usually go for around $70.00 or so. I just thought I'd give this forum a try since I'm here all the time.

I will try to link you up next time I see one for sale

well I found 2 currently for sale on the regal gs forum one is a first gen zzp for $90

but then I found you an intense one for $70 , here is the link :

www.RegalGS.org :: Log in

but you have to join to actually get into the for sale section of the forum , I can post your contact info in his thread or pm him your info if you prefer