WTB Posi Rear for 87 GN

SpeedRacerX

Love my car except the darn non-posi rear. This is NOT going to work with the mods I have planned.

I know I can throw an Eaton in there and be done with it but I thought I'd ask here on the forum if anyone has a proper GN posi rear they'd like to get rid of. Maybe you went with some crazy big rear for your very high HP build and still have the stocker.

I'm open to stocker, used Eaton, whatever fits in there and is in great condition.
Also, whole rear from drum to drum is fine too.
3.73 gears are good too.

Let me know what you have.

I'm in NJ if that matters.

Thx!

Last edited:
If you're interested in a fully built 8.5" with all the goodies to run deep into the nines, look at my add in the texas section?

Love my car except the darn non-posi rear. This is NOT going to work with the mods I have planned.

I know I can throw an Eaton in there and be done with it but I thought I'd ask here on the forum if anyone has a proper GN posi rear they'd like to get rid of. Maybe you went with some crazy big rear for your very high HP build and still have the stocker.

I'm open to stocker, used Eaton, whatever fits in there and is in great condition.
Also, whole rear from drum to drum is fine too.
3.73 gears are good too.

Let me know what you have.

I'm in NJ if that matters.

Thx!
I have a complete stock rear drum to drum posi 800.00 plus freight . From a 70,000 mile car