wtb passenger side regal quarter panel

laz

Tso Racing 2010
Need a passenger side full quarter panel top of the window to rocker to the middle on the back dont need the wheel house let me know i need it yesterday call me at 786 357 1089 or biglaz@hotmail.com i prefer local pick but will drive to tampa or so .

is this AKA fat laz? everytime i have a conversation with someone about my buick in Miami they ask me.. you know fat laz? Every single person that knows about Buicks have asked me the same thing.

Yes its me you got a quarter panel for me ? I had like 4 ppl ask me about your car when you posted it ,it seems like a great deal did you sell it ?

i sold the blue 87 not sure which one your refering to but i still have the black 86 wh1 i just built it instead of selling it..put in nice tranny nice converter los trukito's.. injector's intercooler Powerlogger wideband Precision 6765 suspension etc... we'll see what it does, everyone always asking me or telling me you have to know laz if you have a buick...or did laz tune your car doesn't fail...everytime.. anyways my buddy down south has a regular regal in the back for parts i get with him today not sure if he would want to do the mission on cutting out the qtr panel but might get the whole shell cheap its a bit rusted

Ok i was thinking you had the gn with brakes and trz control arms in homestead but its not i you . I would take a parts car but the quarter needs to be mint to be worth the effort i found a few but to much to ship or they wont ship .

Craigslist Miami there's a guy selling some parts listed 5/26. I know there was a l/r quarter but not sure of pass side