WTB NOS passenger side t-top weatherstripping

Kraid

Title says it all! I've got both pieces for the drivers side, and I need both pieces for the passenger side.

You can get the whole set for around $450-500. I need half of it. So I'm willing to spend about 200 something.

Cool let me look and see what I have I know I have one that is NOS GM

Sorry I have one NOS GM drivers and one aftermarket passenger. I have a pair of both aftermarket and NOS GM weatherstrips for the T-tops themselves.

FYI the aftermarket ones i have are nicer than the GM ones and actually fit as well probably better. I forget why I have one of each in my car but I went and looked at it and you would be really hard pressed to know I had one of each.

Sorry I have one NOS GM drivers and one aftermarket passenger. I have a pair of both aftermarket and NOS GM weatherstrips for the T-tops themselves.

FYI the aftermarket ones i have are nicer than the GM ones and actually fit as well probably better. I forget why I have one of each in my car but I went and looked at it and you would be really hard pressed to know I had one of each.

What brand are the aftermarket ones? I've read that most don't fit too well, but I'm open to your opinion. Would you be willing to part with the weather stripping that goes on the ttops themselves?