WTB: Nice Limited

How's this one?

It's an 87 Turbo-T Ltd with a leather interior.

tan with the blackout package.

just smogged two weeks ago.

I think it's got about 128K orig miles.

I've never attached pixs, so you can see if the feature worked.

The pix are for when I was getting insurance thru Hagerty.

Acoen's seen my car when I sold him the front seats.

Attachments

• 87INTERIOR3.JPG
    87INTERIOR3.JPG
    60.9 KB · Views: 1,033
It's an 87 Turbo-T Ltd with a leather interior.

tan with the blackout package.

just smogged two weeks ago.

I think it's got about 128K orig miles.

I've never attached pixs, so you can see if the feature worked.

The pix are for when I was getting insurance thru Hagerty.

Acoen's seen my car when I sold him the front seats.

I'm sure its a nice car, but not quite what I am looking for. I'd love to see a picture of the exterior though. That's one of my favorite TB colors. :smile:

Here you go!

Just put in a new fuel pump and cam sensor this weekend.

And if anyone else is interested let me know.

Attachments

• 87EXTERIOR-L1.JPG
    87EXTERIOR-L1.JPG
    62.4 KB · Views: 964
  • 87EXTERIOR-R3.JPG
    87EXTERIOR-R3.JPG
    61.7 KB · Views: 958
  • 87EXTERIOR-R4.JPG
    87EXTERIOR-R4.JPG
    66.1 KB · Views: 952
another albertan

Hi Dean,
Small world. I have had a Syclone and Typhoon also. Actually I was at Nolan's looking at your T when it was for sale.

I have a 1987 Grey with Grey leather LTD with the black out package. Its a Texas car. I am in the process of installing a fresh Campbell Automotive engine into it. Over 600hp and 700 ftlbs of torque, run on their dyno at 20 psi. Lots of goodies including a BigStuff 3/Pte front mount/converter/TA headers/gessler ported irons and intake/roller rockers. I bought a Len Freeman trans for it. Might sell the car as a roller if thats what you are looking for.

I also have a 1987 White Ttop Ttype for sale. Nice blue interior also with the black out package. Its in CanadaTrader. It was a Canadian car. High Kms but very tight. The cars are in Edmt.

1 rare T - Hi Mike. I'm still a little cold on yours with the mileage and the burgundy interior to be honest. It's really a shame it hasn't sold because its a beautiful car. I may come back to it, but with winter approaching (Ugh...), I'm in no rush and may just wait patiently for the right car to come along. Interestingly, I am currently investigating another promising Limited in Ontario.

87Ltd - Nice looking car buddy. I love that color! :cool:

fxdxlr8 - I've heard about your Limited in a round about way. I'm not looking for a roller. I've already been down that road before and am not looking for another money pit. ;) Good luck with the sale if you decide to sell it.

Thanks for the compliments, Dean.

What part of Canada are you located in?

I've got cousins living in Toronto and Ottawa and I've gotta give you credit for staying in this "hobby" up North.

Limited at Devon Chev Olds

Dean, did you check out the T limited at Devon? It's right in your back yard - might be worth checking out. No posi or roof is the only reason (well, it's a bit pricey too) that it's not in my garage. Might be what you seek though!

87Ltd - I live in Alberta, about thirteen hours from the Montana border.

subtlt - I looked a the car Friday while down at the Canadian SyTy Nats at Castrol Raceway. I would bet the odometer has been around the clock at least once on that car.

Oh, and still looking. :)

87Ltd - I live in Alberta, about thirteen hours from the Montana border.

subtlt - I looked a the car Friday while down at the Canadian SyTy Nats at Castrol Raceway. I would bet the odometer has been around the clock at least once on that car.

Oh, and still looking. :)

Were you running the white Syclone? I thought I heard your name over the pa but was busy helping a friend or I would have came over.

All Syclones are black. ;) Perhaps you are thinking of a Typhoon. There were two white ones there. I was the Syclone that got booted off the track Saturday for running 10.4 @ 129 without a cage. /shrug

All Syclones are black. ;) Perhaps you are thinking of a Typhoon. There were two white ones there. I was the Syclone that got booted off the track Saturday for running 10.4 @ 129 without a cage. /shrug

:redface: I never was much of a truck guy. 10.4, you would have given me a good run in my Camaro, I was only a tenth faster then you.:eek:

:redface: I never was much of a truck guy. 10.4, you would have given me a good run in my Camaro, I was only a tenth faster then you.:eek:

I have 5 psi and 6 or so degrees of timing left in it if I could find a place to turn the wick up. That should get me a tenth... ;)

Bump. And I think I got the 10.20 covered. :p Don't really plan on pushing the truck though. Congrats on a nice run. :smile:

Ok I guess I'll have to turn on the juice if I ever line up beside you ;) I'm actually taking out the GN along with the Camaro this weekend to see what it will do and let the wife have some fun. Maybe she'll throw some money into the car budget.:)

Just as the title says. I am looking for a 1987 Buick Limited. I've been interested in acquiring one of the 1035 for a few years now. I got out of the scene for a bit, but have recently had more time to devote to the hobby. I also just sold my ex-daily driver turbo T, so I have a little room. I'm still learning the intricasies of the Limiteds, but I have a pretty good idea what I want...I'm just not sure if its out there. I may settle on the nicest of what I can stir up over the next month or so and then just sit on it until something nicer comes along. FWIW, I'm looking to wind up with an unmodded show car that is bone stock. I'll return the right lightly modded car to that condition with parts I have access to, or I'll buy a low mileage trailer queen if one comes up. Don't be afraid to let me know what you have, although in truth I'm leaning towards the cream of the crop. I also have the cash in hand for the right car. I have purchased cars from both eBay (my TTA) and this board (the Turbo T) previously. Thanks.

P.S. - Please PM me, including mileage, history, a picture of the RPO sticker, and pictures of the undercarriage, as well as the usual pictures. Thanks again. :)

You may want to look at this.....http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/ca...e-w-t-tops-49-688-miles-absolutely-stock.html