WTB- New 86' T-Type Grill Emblem

Phil,

I'll buy your old one if you get a new one. I don't have one at all.

Or if you find 2 new ones let me know:biggrin:

I have a couple spares of the repros I will sell off. 2 mounting studs vs. 3, and the red T has no chroming around the perimeter. Otherwise they look exact and sharp. I can bring 'em to Sac Saturday for you to take a look at before committing to buy. I recall paying $20 +ship a couple years ago, so same price to you two... actually, just $20.

If you need odds and ends like this, be sure to send out to the local Yahoo!Groups list as well, as many of us aren't here on TB.com regularly.

I have a couple spares of the repros I will sell off. 2 mounting studs vs. 3, and the red T has no chroming around the perimeter. Otherwise they look exact and sharp. I can bring 'em to Sac Saturday for you to take a look at before committing to buy. I recall paying $20 +ship a couple years ago, so same price to you two... actually, just $20.

If you need odds and ends like this, be sure to send out to the local Yahoo!Groups list as well, as many of us aren't here on TB.com regularly.

Ok cool. Dont think I'll be making it out to Sac but I'll take the nicest one you have. Let me know how you want to coordinate this. I can come pick it up if need be.

They are new, so the best is yours. :)

Dom, I'll bring one to the track for you to check out.