wtb mini starter for 3.8

Just got to autozone and buy a starter for a lt1 camaro. That's what most people use and its like 1/3 of the size of the oem starter

That's the exact one I have from turbobuicks.com website-how much are the autozone ones and are they made in USA?

The LT-1 starters up here in Canada are $300 that includes $100 core charge. I also have a brand new mini & 1 used. They work fine but the LT-1 is stronger looking to me? When I blew out a freeze plug & head gasket the plug hit the mini & took a chunk out of the housing & it broke in about 4 peices. Altho it worked well for over 5-6 years.
The LT-1 comes with a printout page from testing with a signature & ID number as well.

Got a mini starter for a SBC off evilbay for $69 shipped. I've used several of them on different cars so far and have been very happy with them. They're also the gear reduction type and are rated at 3hp so it spins the engine over easily.

Got a mini starter for a SBC off evilbay for $69 shipped. I've used several of them on different cars so far and have been very happy with them. They're also the gear reduction type and are rated at 3hp so it spins the engine over easily.
do i buy the one for 153 tooth or 168?

gsx7707

i got you hooked up..........answer your phone .........................Bob