WTB: Maroon Electric Bench Seat

trbochV6

Gotta Luv It!!!!
I have an 86 T-Type that I put some Camaro seats in it 10 years ago when I was young and stupid. I am wanting to put the interior back to stock and want the bench seat back in it. It originally had the 6 way electric bench (not the pillow top type). Any help would be appreciated.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I have an electric bench seat out of a Class that could be recovered.

There are 2 types of bench seats
60/40 split
1 piece full seat

I believe the power only comes on the 60/40 style. I haven't seen power on the straight seat.

Also every year has its own material also you could have a 86 cutlass, 86 regal and 86 monte and those 3 materials are diffrent from each other as well.

So if your being specific you need a 1986 regal split bench in maroon with power.

If you find the correct year and color seats you could always add the power seat track later

There are 2 types of bench seats
60/40 split
1 piece full seat

I believe the power only comes on the 60/40 style. I haven't seen power on the straight seat.

Also every year has its own material also you could have a 86 cutlass, 86 regal and 86 monte and those 3 materials are diffrent from each other as well.

So if your being specific you need a 1986 regal split bench in maroon with power.

If you find the correct year and color seats you could always add the power seat track later

Correct. I should of been clear as to what I needed. 1986 Regal 60/40 split bench power maroon.

What was bad was the seat that I pulled out of the car was in really good shape except for the plastic coupler on the motor. It broke when my 4ft 11 wife drove it and I couldn't get the seat back for me (at 6ft 2).

Fred Keene
Lawton, OK