WTB Low Mileage Hardtop GN

Raven

Here - watch THIS!
Looking for a solid GN, prefer under 40k miles, NO rust, must be a hardtop and nice. I live near Toledo.
PM or email, must have pics.

I have been debating selling mine but am not desperate to do so. It has about 21k miles on it, original paint (a few minor chips/scratches), near mint interior........just a clean (rust free) GN with no issues that I bought in '06, unmolested from the original owner with 17,611 miles on it. Pretty much all you need to know is in my signature.

These are just a few pics that I have handy (copied from another thread). I can take any pics you want and will happily answer any questions if you are interested.

If I was to list it for sale I'd ask $20k but am open to reasonable offers.:wink:

IMG_1634-2.jpg

IMG_1367.jpg

IMG_4333.jpg

IMG_4340.jpg

IMG_4342.jpg

IMG_4325.jpg

IMG_2686.jpg

IMG_2842.jpg

Guys I know and work with Brian this car was completely 100% original when he bought it from the original owner, who I also knew. He has put few tasteful mods on the car, and as much as I dont wanna see him sell it, I can vouch for the condition of the car.

Thank ya' Shawn.......I thought, if anything, you'd try to torpedo any sale attempts. ;) Since your Buick will be faster I have to hang my head in shame and sell mine. :tongue:

I do have the stock wheels. They are a little pitted but clean up ok. They will not fit over the Baer brakes however.

For original parts I have the original disc brakes/spindles and rear drums with backing plates. Also have the original powermaster, intercooler, turbo, air intake, speedo, spare tire/jack and radio. The GNX dash used the Casper wiring harness so no wiring was cut. In any mod I did as little non-reversible alterations as possible.

I can look for any other original parts you can think of but this was all I can remember having off the top of my head. I know I tossed the original converter, downpipe/exhaust, brake proportioning valve and open differential.

Mine sold to the first gentleman that came and looked.

RAVEN

I was telling my friend about you missing out on mine and he possibly has one for sale. I'll get all the details and call you tomorrow if that's ok with you.

Matt,

Might be easier to send me an email. Congrats on the sale though.

Steve

Mine sold to the first gentleman that came and looked.

RAVEN

I was telling my friend about you missing out on mine and he possibly has one for sale. I'll get all the details and call you tomorrow if that's ok with you.

ok just let me know
I thank I may have found one I want
richie kibler
919-274-4336

Attachments

• cars 092.jpg
    cars 092.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 64