WTB Low mile, clean GN or wo2 white T

jmidolo

Sexy MF Joe
Looking for low mile clean GN, astro roof preferred or solid roof. White w02 blacked out T would also be of interest. Cash buyer.

good luck Joe i have posted on here for weeks now with cash in hand and no one want to sell me crap i guess they think im pulling there leg or something but i guess if they dont want to sell i will go to bowling green or charlotte auto fair i will find one for sure!!! and i have 20k or more to spend on the right car to spend and still no takers go figure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea, I have a few irons in the fire right now, one of them may pan out.

My car was the right car for you. You missed out!!!

Joe
Another One !!! I missed the last one maybe Ill see this one
Good luck
Mike

you allready have irons in the fire go figure how can you find something this fast i look everywhere and turn up nothing i didnt miss out on your car you didnt let me know you was selling it!!!!!

Originally posted by 1 OF 1035
you allready have irons in the fire go figure how can you find something this fast i look everywhere and turn up nothing i didnt miss out on your car you didnt let me know you was selling it!!!!!

Got the word out and have a few leads. You had your shot last yr, I was ready to sell then too!

What are you looking for?? Maybe I can help.

Originally posted by jmidolo
Thanks for the heads up. I wonder if the trunk is full of whatever the owner is smoking :eek: 19k is on the steeeep side for sure.

yea, i figured that they would have to come down a little on that to sell it.

Joe
I havent sold it yet ...I have verbal agreement holding the car right now...
The more I read the For Sale ads the more I question myself.... 75% of the cars with upgrades are giving me a headache... I can see starting with a rollin chassis and building from there Or just start building the one in the garage :cool:
Mike

i dont recall me having a shot but ole well if you say so i guess so im wanting a low milage astroroof car also all original under 20k miles just for showing but i will never get one so heck with it dont matter how much loot you have you still cant get one joe i also have put the word out everywhere with no leads and i mean none!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Mike_G
Joe
I havent sold it yet ...I have verbal agreement holding the car right now...
The more I read the For Sale ads the more I question myself.... 75% of the cars with upgrades are giving me a headache... I can see starting with a rollin chassis and building from there Or just start building the one in the garage :cool:
Mike

I have to agree Mike. Lots of junkers out there, and some good ones too, but a lot of people out of touch w/reality also. You don't get your money back on mods either and a lot of people don't realize that! Is your car going locally?

Originally posted by 1 OF 1035
i dont recall me having a shot but ole well if you say so i guess so im wanting a low milage astroroof car also all original under 20k miles just for showing but i will never get one so heck with it dont matter how much loot you have you still cant get one joe i also have put the word out everywhere with no leads and i mean none!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i never realized how rare a low milage astro roof car was.

Originally posted by evil_gn
i never realized how rare a low milage astro roof car was.

They're out there..just takes time to find them. I loved mine, and want another. Look at all the low mile TTAs and GNXs out there...there's a ton!

They're out there..just takes time to find them. I loved mine, and want another. Look at all the low mile TTAs and GNXs out there...there's a ton!

i know what you mean. i had a 4600 mile gn, and was young and stupid and modified it, and regreted it afterwords and then sold it because i was tired of it. took me 3 years to find the right one again

good luck guys!

Low milage aGN

Hey guys, I dont know if you would be interested or not. I was trying to sell mine a while back but then decided not to. I have a 33K 87 GN. It is in immaculate condition. The interior is perfect and Like new. Under the car looks great. Under the hood is nicer than any stock cars I have ever seen. I have been spending all winter taking things apart and painting, ceramic coating, and general cleaning to make the car shine even a little more. I just got the headers, turbo sheild, cross pipe, and a few other little parts back from being ceramic coated. The valve covers and doghouse just got finished in a shiny aluminum color. I have spent over $1800 in the past couple of months on the car. It is not all put together yet but is definately in the process. I have bought many new parts just to make things shine and to possibly tune a little better( mantainence type things like MAF Hose vacuum lines, etc). I cant explain how nice my car is. Even before this winter and all of the work that has been done, I won almost ever car show (80's to present) that I have attended. The only upgrades which are not done yet but will be are 3" THDP and ATR 2.5" stainless exhaust. I havent finished everything because I have been waiting on coating, which I just got back yesturday. Anyways, I want $16.5 for it and am pretty firm on that becasue the car is well worth it. Let me know if you may be interested. Like I said, the car isn't totally put together yet but it will be soon. ---Jeremy

Yea, I have a few irons in the fire right now, one of them may pan out.

My car was the right car for you. You missed out!!!

From this i see you sold your white car that ive seen at the nationals- nice car and i know who it sold too, i think-

email me back, just want to make sure it sold
BW

wanner@kc.rr.com