WTB: low impedance ECM and 120lb injectors

I looked into that but couldn't find anyone who has actually done that on this site. People told me to stick with what works, which is hard to argue! I called Southbay injectors and they sell a bosch 1200cc high z injector, but seems like everyone here runs low z 120lb injectors.

the large high impedance stuff gets touchy to tune. The low impedance ones are more consistent, especially as the temperature varies.

Bob

I looked into that but couldn't find anyone who has actually done that on this site. People told me to stick with what works, which is hard to argue! I called Southbay injectors and they sell a bosch 1200cc high z injector, but seems like everyone here runs low z 120lb injectors.

I am always up for a challenge so we will shortly be "testing" 1500 and 2200 high Z Bosch injectors as info or opinions from "people" is not how we come up with better performance products! :)

If we stuck with "what works" we would all be driving 13 second turbo Buicks! :LOL:

You will be the first to know as I fully appreciate all the good stuff you have provided for us over MANY years! :)

No problem, I have one if you need it...I went back to high. Imp 80# so it's just on the shelf...let me know if you get in a bind later