WTB: Looking to buy a daily LC2 car

LC2BUICK

Hello - It has been awhile since I have posted. I'm looking to another Buick

I'm looking for a Turbo Buick for a daily.
Solid roof car only
No blue
Does not have to be perfect, just a nice 10 footer will be fine
clean clear title
Prefer turbo t, t-type, but will entertain a GN or any other LC2 powered

Max money is $8000.
Don't want to spend more for a car, due to the purpose of use.

Thank you - Bobby

Thought I would add ...
Does not matter where the car is, as long as it is in the lower 48 & drivable to the midwest.

Limited1 thanks for your reply. I have read your listing, and am considering. I would like to see what else is out there. Don't know how I feel about the tan leather on black.

BTW: It looked to me as if member slowcar was basically yelling at you for listing your car for the advertised price. I find his posts to be a little disturbing. Not only on your thread but others as well. Is he the "TurboBuick Police" ? Whats his story? And why to the moderators tolerate his antics?

Limited1 thanks for your reply. I have read your listing, and am considering. I would like to see what else is out there. Don't know how I feel about the tan leather on black.

BTW: It looked to me as if member slowcar was basically yelling at you for listing your car for the advertised price. I find his posts to be a little disturbing. Not only on your thread but others as well. Is he the "TurboBuick Police" ? Whats his story? And why to the moderators tolerate his antics?

That guy is an idiot. If you want a good laugh, go back and ready his past posts!

BTW....Limited1, I know everyone says "If I had the money" or "If I had the room", etc but really I am in love with your car. That is the most beautiful Limited color combo I have seen and really if I had the money and place to put it, I'd buy your car in a heartbeat. I absolutely love the black with tan interior. Just an amazing and rare color combo. Good luck with the sale. -----Jeremy

Sorry LC2Buick, not meaning to litter your post.