WTB:Lear siegler seats

6togo

Looking for a complete set of lear Siegler seats they can be very clean or needing recovered as long as the foam and part are all there let me know what you have!

I have a set. Rear is nice, fronts need to be recovered. $400 takes it all! Email me if interested. Shipping would be extra. Rudydog33@comcast.net 003.JPG007.JPG

Attachments

• 068.JPG
    068.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 38
  • 069.JPG
    069.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 37
I've got a set for ya. Front's are good with no tears. Rears are excellent. $500. I'm about ready to list them for sale, so I saw you ad just in time if you're interested.

JT

Yes, it is. However, you won't find Lear Siegler seats this nice on every street corner.

It's your call. Let me know.

JT

This is true but spending the cost of the seats to ship them is way over the top unless you know some way to ship them MD way cheaper?

Well, it wouldn't cost the same as the seats to ship them, but I didn't respond to your post to argue with you. I'll just advertise them.

Have a nice day!

JT

No arguing here just stating that facts maybe you should price shipping from UT to MD might not be quite the cost of the seats but close!

Lear seats are extremely hard to find in good condition. Good luck finding any that are not all messed up!!!

See my thread in the Parts for Sale section.
Or PM me.

Driver seat is in really good condition.
Passenger has 3 tears.

I plan to recover the seats no matter what so i could care less the condition as long as they are complete!