Wtb: Kenne Bell gauge cluster

1BUICKT

If anyone on here has a GNX style Kenne Bell dash gauge cluster either complete or parts that they're interest in selling please drop me a line with info.
Thanks, Johnny

I have a 3 and 4 hole dash gauge holder. 3hole $25, 4hole $35 plus shp , can send pic tomorrow if interested

Thanks for the reply... Actually what Im looking for is there GNX style gauge cluster for the drivers side. I would be interested however in seeing pics of what you have. I'll pm you my email address.

Thanks,
Johnny

This is not a KB dash, but it is a replica GNX dash with VDO gauges and it has been professionally wired to be a plug-and-play in a GN with a factory analog dash. :)

It was removed from a GN that was being restored back to stock. Sensors are not included, but are easily available.

Thanks for the reply Nick. I've been kind of particular about the kenne bell because it uses mechanical gauges instead of electric. I would however be very interested in seeing the piece that you have. I'll send you a pm with my cell number and email... Either would work fine if you wouldnt mind sending me a few pics.

Thanks,
Johnny

This is what I have:

GNX DASH 1.JPG
GNX DASH.JPG

I see that the right strip of "idiot lights" are no longer used. Does this mean no check engine light on this cluster? Am I seeing it right?

Warning lights are of the left side of this dash.

Looking at the rear view, you can see the wiring in place for the idiot lights!

Hey Johnny (1BUICKT), looking at the back of this gauge cluster you can see that this gauge pkg does have a VDO Mechanical speedometer, which is what you said you are looking for.
The VDO sending units are readily available (as Nick has already stated).

I'm running the same VDO gauges in my dash set up & they work great, no issues.

dave

Warning lights are of the left side of this dash.

Looking at the rear view, you can see the wiring in place for the idiot lights!
Oh ok, I'm seeing it now. The left hand side of warning lights were removed and the right side was moved over. How much are you wanting for this set up?

Hey Johnny (1BUICKT), looking at the back of this gauge cluster you can see that this gauge pkg does have a VDO Mechanical speedometer, which is what you said you are looking for.
The VDO sending units are readily available (as Nick has already stated).

I'm running the same VDO gauges in my dash set up & they work great, no issues.

dave
The KB cluster uses all mechanical gauges Dave... Not just speedo, so it's quite different, it also has a clear plastic lens that covers all of the gauges.
But this piece that Nick has is still pretty cool!

Are you still looking? I've got a cluster, that I built with VDO 160MPH speedo, oil pressure, fuel level and voltage gauges, a Kenny Bell in dash fuel pressure gauge, Knock gauge and a fuel/air ratio gauge. The blinkers, engine check, bright indicator and all idiot lights, have been changed to blacked-out LEDs(nothing deleted). Complete wiring harness conversion, and all the required original pages from the GM Service Manuals(Hot-Air & Intercooled), to use as a guide. No permanent changes need be made to your car(easy to restore to original). If interested: e-mail me at: soundman@indy.rr.com, and I'll send some pics.