WTB - I've gone "chrome crazy"

mikesvwservice

Anyone have a chrome plenium and throttle body for sale? Looking for stock parts that have been chromed properly. Shipping to 38451 (Culleoka, TN). Thanks.

Mike

PS: Might have to buy South East Turbos' ones, but am reluctant to turn in my stock parts for cores (may want to return to "stock" in the future...)

mikesvwservice said:
Anyone have a chrome plenium and throttle body for sale? Looking for stock parts that have been chromed properly. Shipping to 38451 (Culleoka, TN). Thanks.

Mike

PS: Might have to buy South East Turbos' ones, but am reluctant to turn in my stock parts for cores (may want to return to "stock" in the future...)

I've got a chrome turbo cover if you don't already have one.

DCVING 6 said:
I've got a chrome turbo cover if you don't already have one.

Thanks Glen - I just got one - kinda what started the "chrome mania"...

Do you have anything else major of chrome - like top radiator support, fender brackets, cruise bracket, relay brackets?

I have all chrome: alt, up pipe, MAF pipe, turbo shield, valve covers, EGR cover, wp pulley, hood lock w/bracket, wiper arms, and v/c breathers.

I'm not looking to chrome everything from Kirbans' and South East Turbos' catalogs - just larger items...

Thanks.

Mike

I have a chrome TB that I would rate good not excellent. I paid 75.00 plus shipping and i would sell for the same.
Let me know if interested.

Ernie

Instead of doing all chrome, I had alot of parts powder coated.

ES1 said:
I have a chrome TB that I would rate good not excellent. I paid 75.00 plus shipping and i would sell for the same.
Let me know if interested.

Ernie

Instead of doing all chrome, I had alot of parts powder coated.

Can you snap a couple of pixs? e-mail mv1058@bellsouth.net
Thanks.

Mike