WTB hybrid pickup

nboost

Most likely going to build my own hybrid pickup but was just seeing if any of you guys that own GN hybrid s-10's might be interested in selling yours before i start attempting my own build? Just have a busy job and would actually like to find something done but on the flip side know how it feels being able to cruise something you've worked hard on......

Hybrid

I have a nice 1982 El Camino with GN interior and running gear I'd sell you. All is new. Beautiful car and fast. Has 271 CI Stage II w/alum. GN. I's. Advise if you'd like to see pictures.

wahoo50 said:
I have a nice 1982 El Camino with GN interior and running gear I'd sell you. All is new. Beautiful car and fast. Has 271 CI Stage II w/alum. GN. I's. Advise if you'd like to see pictures.

If he don't want to hear about it, I do. Pictures to the email on my profile please and most critically, a price tag.

Thanks,

wahoo50 said:
i would also like some photos and a price.. thanks. Len

Hybrid El Camino

Pictures sent. 1982 El Camino with GN interior, Digital Dash, PW, PL, PS. Engine specs. as follows; Nascar Stage II 274 cu.in., off center, wet sump, 8:1 Compression JE pistons, new Buick Motorsports crank, Carillo rods, Precision Hydraulic Roller Cam (220), 1.6:1 Roller rockers, machined spacer under factory GN valve covers, Ported Champion Aluminum GN 1 heads, Mega Flow intake (upper & lower), 70 mm throttle body, 72 lb. injectors, Felpro Wideband.
ATR liquid intercooler, ATR 3" SS downpipe w/external wastegate & complete 2.5" SS exhaust system, Razor's Alcohol InjectionSystem currently being installed. Metco adjustable upper control arms, Hotchkiss lowers, ATR anti-sway bar, all new differential w/3:43 gears & Moser axles. 200R4 Trans. w/2800 rpm L/U converter, new suspension front and rear including air bags, new driveshaft and loop.
Engine has approx. 1,500 miles since new. Has 13 lb spring in Wastegate, boost's to 12-13 lbs. Currently has polished TE-44 turbo. Plan's are to install 70-80 mm turbo and boost 20-30 lbs. after break-in period.
Everything is new on this car including A/C condenser, evaporator, lines, blower, heater core, radiator, Powermaster, wiper motor, fenders, hood, 1986 grille & headlights, bumpers, body mounts, tailgate, 17" ROH alloy wheels, drag radials, etc. . Tremendous amount of money spent. I have receipts for most all purchases and laptop w/CD for Wideband Felpro.

that is a sweet ride for sure. that will be a monster when you upgrade the turbo. and i bet it goes pretty good now! would like to know what your asking for it.

LC2 in S-10

I understand it's a very tight fit for turbo engine due to downpipe; no room for it. GM tried this before they brought out the Syclone. ASC did a prototype with Chevy 4.3 and RWD . It used an air to air IC and had trubo trans Am wheels. I retired from GM Pontaic plant.
What is possible and fits and works well is a 3800 supercharged engine with a 700R4 trans. Move the engine forward 1 1/2" or 2" and everything fits well. I've seen this conversion up at the Frankenmuth car show two years ago. The pass exhaust needs to be fitted, but this package does work ! Good Luck Gary L.