WTB: Hood courtesy light assembly

ericmccann

UPDATE: I found the decklid light assembly and installed. Works fine. I still need the hood underside courtesy light assembly.
---------------------------------------------------------------

I just took ownership of my 1987 Grand National last week and am combing through all of the electrical gremlins. I've found a missing lighting component and am wondering if any of you have it for sale. What I need is:

1 hood underside courtesy light assembly - turns on when the hood is opened and turns off when the hood is closed.

Thanks to anyone who is willing to help. I remember this component from my 1979 Buick Regal Sport Coupe (a 4bbl turbo car) so assuming it is the same or similar, I have a general idea of what I'm looking for. Boy, am I glad I had that car when I was 18 since it's now serving as a good reference for the way things *should* work with some of these missing components.

Please feel free to PM (Personal Mail) me at eric.mccann@sbcglobal.net.

Best,

Eric McCann
Germantown, WI

Done. Check your PayPal. Thank you so much for having this part. I don't need the sandblasted one. I have a sandblaster if necessary.

Thanks again for your quick reply.

Best,

Eric McCann

Got it, installed it, works perfectly! THANK YOU!!!

I got the part on Friday, 6/13/2008 (after blowing my head gaskets the night or two before) and installed it and it works perfectly.

Thank you SO MUCH for taking the time to offer it up, send it out so quickly and for providing a quality OEM part.

I have nothing but good things to say about this transaction.

Thank you!!!

Best,

Eric McCann
Germantown, WI