wtb GNX

IOWA GN

Hey everyone. Looking for a GNX.No GN's, I already have one. Not looking for a garage queen but a good quality driver I can get out a few times a year and enjoy. 5639204405 jhoeger@yousq.net

If you do a search, there were a few on here recently. There is also one in the Fortunate 547 section from Craigslist, although I would be careful on that one.

Good luck with your search!

If you do a search, there were a few on here recently. There is also one in the Fortunate 547 section from Craigslist, although I would be careful on that one.

Good luck with your search!

Why are you bashing that guy's car? What do you know about it that everyone else doesn't?

Why are you bashing that guy's car? What do you know about it that everyone else doesn't?

Take it easy there mjdwyer23. I'm not BASHING anyones car. Just a word of caution thats all. If you follow the post on that GNX, it looks like there is more to the story on that car. If not, someone will get a good deal on what is hopefully a good car.

I know others have expressed interest in buying. Hopefully it works out for the best and someone gets a nice X.

Why so touchy? Just telling someone to be careful. Is that such a bad thing?

Thanks for the help.I am going to check on the one on craigslist,sounds like the type of car I'm looking for. If anyone sees anything else out there please let me Know. Thanks