WTB GNX fender vent functional kit

Tdishon

This is all the metal parts inside, not the actual fiberglass vents on the outside which I already have.
Suppliers are having a hard time getting them right now.

Why not try to diy this kit?
I have a friend with it and is only a relay relocation kit ans some sheetmetal boxes.
Will take pics...

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Pics would be great!
I thought about building them myself, but didn't know how everything looked installed.

I've looked at the diagrams of making my own and it is too much fab work for me. Would rather find a set to purchase.
Willing to pay if anyone wants to take it on or knows of a set.
-Not the set at Kirbans-

I have a set. I bought them for my car,thinking I could make them work, but a Cutlass is a lot different inner fender wise. Don't know if I have the instructions anymore though. What are they worth to you?

I can reproduce them. I am willing to give a deposit if someone lends me the kit.
This is out of stock everywhere and is quite cheap to make.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

If I get the set, I would be willing to lend them out for a week so you could make it happen. I suspect you would have some orders stacked fast.

I looked a little bit tonight,but can't seem to find them. I know I still have them,but it is like 22 below zero here. I will look more in the light tomorrow if I get off work on time.

Okay. Thx! We might be able to use them as templates too with TurboSmart.
If the amount is good, I'll just send it PayPal as a gift when you find them.