WTB GN with under 1000 miles

LC2ROD

Looking for a clean, no stories Hardtop GN with under 1000 miles. Must have documentation and original paint. Must be ALL ORIGINAL. I have an 87 Silver T with 12K original miles to trade plus CASH. My T is a hardtop G80 car and it is immaculate. Let me know what you have. :)

Shoot i just seen one yesterday on here with i think less than 500 miles. I dont have link though. Very nice car!!!!

A friend of mine have one with 1500 mile. If you want pm me your number . the car is for sale ..

If you check the for sale section, there is a gentleman in NY State that has a 460 original mile car for sale. :eek: with all the paperwork. Kirban sold his 760 original mile car a few years ago I believe on E-Bay. May I suggest, you might be better off to try and sell your T first or outright and use that cash against a low mileage 'trailer queen' Grand National. A T with that low mileage and color will probably sell pretty quick depending on your asking price. Good luck with your hunt!

:cool:

If you check the for sale section, there is a gentleman in NY State that has a 460 original mile car for sale. :eek: with all the paperwork. Kirban sold his 760 original mile car a few years ago I believe on E-Bay. May I suggest, you might be better off to try and sell your T first or outright and use that cash against a low mileage 'trailer queen' Grand National. A T with that low mileage and color will probably sell pretty quick depending on your asking price. Good luck with your hunt!

You didnt read the entire post did you :p

Already saw the ad for that car in NY. Not really interested in that one at this time. As for Kirban's 700 mile car, that was a very nice car. I think it sold for $29,900 and that was about a year or so ago. Wouldn't mind getting one just like it.

Still looking. May keep my silver T, but I would still like to buy a low (under 1000 miles) Hardtop GN, so if you have one, lets make a deal. :wink: