WTB: GN,T-Type,Turbo-T, TTA etc

King Monza

a.k.a. Mr. Clark
Hello everyone! I am trying to get into the Turbo Buick community and I have the wonderful luck of being on the West Coast. As I am sure most of you know, there is a very limited selection out here compared to the Mid West/South. Either its an over priced bucket, or the previous owner is a drug dealer/ wanna-be gangsta. So I figured I would come on here and try my luck! Does anyone in or around CA have, or know of, any turbo-6 cars for sale? I am not looking to spend over $12,000 as I am a broke college student again! (Go Bears!) Please e-mail me at L2NDrummer215@aol.com or PM me! Thank you!

Mike

edit: I just wanted to add that I am not looking for a 10 second or single digit monster. (I already have one of those!) I just want a fun cruiser to bum around town in. And I don't want to end up with some import piece of junk!

I've got an 84 T that I need to sell to help pay for my 87GN. I can send pics tonight if you are interested. Rosewood/DrPepper color. GOOD interior. 2year old paint. Asking $4500.

87 T

I have a 87 T for $10,500 but im in N Virginia, i have pictures if interasted

Mike,

Sent email! Let me know what you think......Please give me a call (559)271-9622.