WTB-GN or T in Texas

mscj

I'm near Lubbock, TX--anyone have a GN or T is decent shape for $10-12K? Would prefer something not too far away-let me know what you have. Thanks, Mike.

More specifically: a T-Top or moonroof car-cloth buckets w/console & shifter, black out trim on a T........not that I'm picky or anything ;)

1987 buick grand national

I have a gn in houston for 9000 hard top with 130,000 on body(no rust) 6000k on rebuilt engine let me know.

Another Houston 87 GN hard top with 109 on body. Engine and turbo are 9k miles old. LOTS of work has been done to this car. I am asking 11K. If you're interested I can send you a full list of mods and things that have been recently replaced. Overall it's a really clean great running car, but Im a motorcycle guy... I thought I would enjoy this car more but I enjoy my trucks and bikes too much to take anything away from them :rolleyes:

Let me know if you're interested and I will get you some pics and more stats.

87' Turbo T Limited in Lubbock

I have an 87' Turbo T Limited. Has quite a few goodies. Sent you a private message.

Thanks for the reply. I live in Lubbock, and I think I have seen the car before. As few Buicks we have in this city, I tend to notice the ones I do see. I have had 2 low mileage 87 GN's and shouldn't have ever sold them. So here I am looking again.

Good luck on search.
Kyle