WTB: Fuel lines back by the Tank.......

iowa87gn

I need those 3 fuel lines that come off the top of the fuel tank. I was told by my local GM dealer that they are a disscontinued item. So what im probably looking for are a set of good used ones. Or can they just be replaced with rubber hose?? Let me know if anyone has any ideas. thanx

ryweitz@hotmail.com

If you are talking about those 3 hard lines that run to the tank they are part of the fuel pump hanger. You'll have to get the whole piece.

If you are talking about the rubber pieces up above where the stock muffler sits, just get some rubber fuel line from Autozone and replace it.

I've got the rubber formed lines that attach to the hanger as well as the metal lines that connect to the rubber ones. Let me know if I can help. Thanks.

Your talking about these metal lines right?

Email me directly if you still need them at joe@hbscomputers.com

http://www.hbscomputers.com/gnparts4/P0003376.JPG

You can see all the items I have available here almost 200 photos

www.hbscomputers.com/gnparts3

and

www.hbscomputers.com/gnparts4

Originally posted by iowa87gn
I need those 3 fuel lines that come off the top of the fuel tank. I was told by my local GM dealer that they are a disscontinued item. So what im probably looking for are a set of good used ones. Or can they just be replaced with rubber hose?? Let me know if anyone has any ideas. thanx

ryweitz@hotmail.com

actually its the metal lines that connect to the formed rubber lines and go forward........mine are about rusted through

GNX Guy..........those are the ones that i need........(in that link you posted for me).......how much do you want for a set of them?