WTB: Drivers side fender

Tfreestyle

I am restoring my 86 GN and the drivers fender looked to have some work done to it before on the flare and I dont want to deal with body filler on it. Does anyone have a drivers fender that is pretty straight, doesnt matter what color or the paint condition. Email me direct at tfreestyle@aol.com with your price. thank you.

P.S. I know the junkyards are dime a dozen with these but I really dont have the time to go right now.

whats up bro i see you still have my old gn...its marred4life.....you should try calling turbo lou hes a vendor on here he might be able to lead you in the right direction

gnbooster87- whats up man, ya its undergone ALOT of work from when I first got it, full restoration in a sense. Starting with some of the driveline work you did the motor has been fully rebuilt, new turbo, maf, injectors etc, list keeps going. The front suspension is getting a total overhaul, the body was stripped to metal for full exterior restoration, all trim getting redone, new weatherstripping, carpet, mats, seats, etc, wayyyy too much time going into the car but will be a beauty when done, still debating if I want to do gnx style or not, probably will. I just finished up the bodywork on my mustang, true satin black two stage paint that is amazing. What are you sporting now?

Turboelky- thanks for the heads up, I sent him a pm

gnbooster87- whats up man, ya its undergone ALOT of work from when I first got it, full restoration in a sense. Starting with some of the driveline work you did the motor has been fully rebuilt, new turbo, maf, injectors etc, list keeps going. The front suspension is getting a total overhaul, the body was stripped to metal for full exterior restoration, all trim getting redone, new weatherstripping, carpet, mats, seats, etc, wayyyy too much time going into the car but will be a beauty when done, still debating if I want to do gnx style or not, probably will. I just finished up the bodywork on my mustang, true satin black two stage paint that is amazing. What are you sporting now?

Turboelky- thanks for the heads up, I sent him a pm

this is my new ride......and heres a picture of when i had the gn

Attachments

• IMG00194.jpg
    IMG00194.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 119
  • 882616517_l.jpg
    882616517_l.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 99
I still have that pic somewhere on my computer, I havent taken many except restoration pics. I still have those ugly wheels on it(no offense if you liked them). Im not sure which wheels im going to run. After seeing a set of u.s. wheel 84 daytonas for 60 bucks a pop on summit racing I might get those, all black wheels, put a small red stripe on the rims and roll it like that with some fatty drag tires. im getting tired of seeing the same rims on every single gn. Id really like a set of 17s or 18s with a huge lip but definately out of the baller budget right now.

I still have that pic somewhere on my computer, I havent taken many except restoration pics. I still have those ugly wheels on it(no offense if you liked them). Im not sure which wheels im going to run. After seeing a set of u.s. wheel 84 daytonas for 60 bucks a pop on summit racing I might get those, all black wheels, put a small red stripe on the rims and roll it like that with some fatty drag tires. im getting tired of seeing the same rims on every single gn. Id really like a set of 17s or 18s with a huge lip but definately out of the baller budget right now.
i here you bro those wheels are ok i didnt really mind them...post up some pictures when your done with her

heres a picture of the gns motor and the wagons new heart transplant;)

Attachments

• Picture 003.jpg
    Picture 003.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 98
  • baby pix 013.jpg
    baby pix 013.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 95
loving the cutlass, thats alot like what I want to do with my next build. something super sleeper. Im thinking about putting a very quiet(in comparison) exhaust on the GN with a switched dump, too much attention with the single shot.