WTB dark/tinted tail light lenses

1/4MileRacing

SPOOLN6
Would like to buy these or does anyone know where these can be purchased outright. Tinted/darkened tail lights. Thanks in advance.

I don't have a set done yet but they sell a product at Summit called Night Shades that is a spray tint that you can use to tint your own. You can pull the tailight housing apart and tint the inside. My buddy did it on his mustang tailights and it turned out looking great and I am going to do mine. I just wanted to throw this out there for you in case you didn't know about it.

I'm considering selling the set that I had professionally painted. Tempted to keep them but I could use some money right now.

I tried the NiteShades product first and had very bad results. Maybe I just did it wrong.

Anyways keep your eyes peeled if I put them up for sale.

I have a pair of tinted tails, and a pair of taillight covers by lund. will get pics tomorrow if you're interested.

Freddy

Freddy interested in the tails not the covers what is the price and pics if available, Thanks.

I don't want to hijack the thread but I may be interested in the covers if good price. Would like to see some pics of them on the car if possible. Thanks, and sorry again 1/4mile for stepping on your thread.:smile: