WTB - Console Lid w/Hinge

mhelli1975

On the Outside Looking In
As the post states, I am looking to purchase a center console lid with the hinge preferably from a GN. I am new to these cars and don't know if the console from a T-type is the same console as the GN's. I am set up for Paypal.

Sorry for the delay....I finally found it. :redface:* It's not in as good of condition as I thought. It has some stains on the top. LMK what you think. ---Keith

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    101.6 KB · Views: 66
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    71.5 KB · Views: 65
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    95.9 KB · Views: 64
TTAOWNER didn't mean to offend you or anyone else on the forum. I am relatively new to the forum as evidence by my 5 or so posts. I have never had a console lid shipped therefore I didn't think I was insulting anyone by proposing the deal that I did. If I thought that shipping would be $10 based on your estimate, I would have never suggested that.

I do see how some newbs feel that there are some on the forum that like to take shots at them because of the number of posts they have made. My point is I think you could have gotten the same point across without all of the mad and confused smilies. Anyways, thank you for your input and I'll try not to confuse anyone or make them mad on the forum in the future.

Keith, I'll take it, shoot me a pm and we can discuss payment and total price.

No worries here. Given the condition of the lid in question, and depending on your location I would consider $30 shipped. However, that is why I always suggest a price plus shipping so the buyer pays ACTUAL shipping and nobody feels like they are getting screwed.

Don't get discouraged by other members of the board...EVERYONE on this forum started with 0 posts at one time.;) ---Keith

TTAOWNER didn't mean to offend .......

I always use a pm to discuss payment and total price because there are too many people that know more about what you need to be doing than you do. (if you know what I mean:wink: ). Sad, but true. :(

TTAOWNER didn't mean to offend you or anyone else on the forum. I am relatively new to the forum as evidence by my 5 or so posts. I have never had a console lid shipped therefore I didn't think I was insulting anyone by proposing the deal that I did. If I thought that shipping would be $10 based on your estimate, I would have never suggested that.

I do see how some newbs feel that there are some on the forum that like to take shots at them because of the number of posts they have made. My point is I think you could have gotten the same point across without all of the mad and confused smilies. Anyways, thank you for your input and I'll try not to confuse anyone or make them mad on the forum in the future.

sorry i'm not trying to be a douche but the guy was only asking $20 which seemed really fair .yes it needs dyeing but it's only $20 .for the MOST PART usually only turbo cars have consoles and not even all of them did either! personally i never breakup consoles/shifters/shift bezels but maybe he had a broken console.

again i apolgize but i thought $20 shipped was ridiculous.good luck on your new purchase:cool: