Wtb Clean 87 Gn Hardtop Have Cash

MiamiHenri

I am looking to buy a rust free (or close to rust free)87 gn in better than average condition that has been cared for. A couple issues are ok but a solid foundation and clean interior are a must. Mods are ok, no t tops, no roll bars no rebuilt titles or funny vin stories, astro roof is acceptable. I prefer under 100k miles but will entertain a very clean high mileage car. I am in Miami Florida, please pm me or email henrileon@bellsouth with your car and pictures and price. I am serious ready to buy now. Thanks to all, I will also give a 150.00 pay pal bird dog if you give me a lead on the car I buy. I just want to find myself one nice clean gn to pamper.

Thanks for the links but like the ad says NO T-tops and I expect to pay more than 10k for the car im looking for. No cutties either whatever that may be. Thanks Henri...

MiamiHenri said:
I am looking to buy a rust free (or close to rust free)87 gn in better than average condition that has been cared for. A couple issues are ok but a solid foundation and clean interior are a must. Mods are ok, no t tops, no roll bars no rebuilt titles or funny vin stories, astro roof is acceptable. I prefer under 100k miles but will entertain a very clean high mileage car. I am in Miami Florida, please pm me or email henrileon@bellsouth with your car and pictures and price. I am serious ready to buy now. Thanks to all, I will also give a 150.00 pay pal bird dog if you give me a lead on the car I buy. I just want to find myself one nice clean gn to pamper.

strictly GN's?

Yes I am only looking for gns only, I have a low mileage limited with opera lamps and no landau top in storage already. Thanks Henri...

MiamiHenri said:
Thanks for the links but like the ad says NO T-tops and I expect to pay more than 10k for the car im looking for. No cutties either whatever that may be. Thanks Henri...

Sorry, I didn't notice that car in Ft. Meyers had T-Tops, just remembered the ad. Are you looking strictly for a local car?

70Mach1 said:
Sorry, I didn't notice that car in Ft. Meyers had T-Tops, just remembered the ad. Are you looking strictly for a local car?
I will consider all locations except out of the US, where are all the cars?

MiamiHenri said:
I will consider all locations except out of the US, where are all the cars?

There are plenty around in the higher mileage area. It is the low mileage, unmolested ones that are hard to find.

Here are a couple on Ebay right now . .

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1987...oryZ6137QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1987...oryZ6137QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Keep watching, they are not hard to find, but they are getting more expensive.

I thought he just wanted a local car....
maybe somethin similar...

Well, majority of the people i helped out would take a cutty in the place of a regal...
but i guess he is not one of those people :rolleyes:

i was just tryin to help out....