Wtb charcoal canister and stock air cleaner.t rims,gta's

84hotairgn

Looking for charcoal canister and complete stock air cleaner set up from turbo inlet/breather hose to air cleaner housing with hoses/brackets,maf etc. Also looking for t rims or gta's

I have a charcoal canister I removed from my car at 60k. What's it worth to you?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Got an air cleaner assembly but no hose. Needs some cleaning but it's solid. Make me an offer mot including shipping.

Looking for charcoal canister and complete stock air cleaner set up from turbo inlet/breather hose to air cleaner housing with hoses/brackets,maf etc. Also looking for t rims or gta's
Forgot to mention I need these for an 87 turbo t

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1428373706.903347.jpg

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1428373717.008189.jpg

$20 shipped I don't have the brackets

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Trying to hold out on a complete air cleaner assy. Got a couple responses I replied to just waiting to hear back. Also looking for a stock y restrictor for the wastegate. Thanks.ttt

Got most of the air cleaner and canister, still looking for the y restrictor and gta's/ t rims. And also aluminum drums and a stock shifter assy with a maroon handle.ttt

Anything interesting here?
  1. A couple sets of 'T' rims (One very nice set of T rims from 40K mile car I still own)
  2. Two good sets early GN rims (T wheels with black valley)
  3. Also packed away I have TO SELL AS A SET ONLY four (4) Vectors with GM bolt pattern (5 x4.75) = two 15x7 and two 15x8 (or 8.5?- not sure)
  4. One set of Ol Skool (my favorite) GM bolt pattern AR Astro rims (two fronts 15x7 and two rears 15x8.5) in good shape ready to polish, paint or custom?
I cleaned up and sold one set here on the board - I think Vader (in TX) can verify quality for you.
Bob