WTB - Burgundy Turbo Regal

There are several Burgandy Ts - all very nice - for sale in the For Sales forum.

Assume you looked there?

Another one Chris u go through them like candy!!!! Lol

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Another one Chris u go through them like candy!!!! Lol

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

:D lol, Actually, Tim please keep an eye out for me in Bama. ( im sure you already are i dont even have to ask) But please keep an eye out, would like something soon. And your right around the corner. :cool:

Thanks, the key word is near FL ;)

Yeah..I thought as much.
Hadn't see any down these ways.

But more than a couple of those look like they are road trip worthy.
AirTran or Southwest - one way, then once you clear the snow line - smooth sailing

I'm open, not really looking for a race car nor a caged car prefer a street car. Ac/heat decent interior all the usual amenities you would want in a driver.

87_Buick_T_Type_Turbo_dash.JPG
87_Buick_T_Type_Turbo_LRS.JPG
062009164040.jpg
Picture 046.jpg
Picture 045.jpg
Picture 038.jpg
Picture 043.jpg
I Have a 24K mile Rosewood all completely stock i may sell 20K. Stock exhaust Headliner and visors replaced.Located in Ohio

Bob that's a nice looking Rosewood don't see cars in that condition too often. Unfortunately i would be scared to drive it... Looking for something more driver throw kids in the back go on a trip etc.. How about that blue one next to it???

RegalV6 - Im looking for something i can drive around with the family not looking for a very low mile nor race car. Whatcha Got?

Blue one is my wife Annette's Converted 85 .Moon roof,lier siegler seats,Gray interior.have to see if she wants to sell it .she never drives it .I will check with her

That Rosewood is so beautiful and unique. Love the black ones, but will most likely add another color to the garage myself someday soon. OP, best of luck in your search.

Regards,
John

I periodically contemplate selling my 10k mile '87 Maroon/Dark Red in/out Turbo T, and getting another of the same color or even looking for a Rosewood, Cream Biege, or a D84 Designer car of higher miles that I can put some perfrmance into without adulterating the 10k mile car. I just can't bring myself to alter a practically new/original car.