WTB- Buick Power Source ignition

Squid4life

I know this is the for sale, not wanted, but since it is SII related I figured this would get the most hits...

Met a guy who races vintage cars and was running a Stage II engine. We got to talking and he is trying to restore his car back to how it was built in the 80's, and this included the Buick Power Source ignition system, which looks similar to the coil/module setup we run but has some dials on the module for RPM limits, etc. If anyone has one, shoot me an email or PM. I am not trying to make anything here, just trying to help out a Buick brother!

James

I have one I dont need, and i'm looking for a scrap block and ST2 heads to use for mocking up a new project
Chuck 703-628-0747

I have one I dont need, and i'm looking for a scrap block and ST2 heads to use for mocking up a new project
Chuck 703-628-0747

Shoot me a PM with a price you are looking for and I will pass it along. I know he doesn't have any more blocks or heads, good or bad, so it will probably not be a trade possible. Thank you for the reply!

There are basically 4 types of the BMS ECU's
A 4.5 ltr normally aspirated ...indy lights
B 3.0 to 3.4ltr GTP turbo gasoline
C 3.4 ltr normally aspirated gasoline GTP lights
D 3.4 ltr turbo alky indy

There may be more the main differance is the burned in PROM Do you know what type of car he is running
Steve