WTB: ATR 2.5" dual exhaust with pitbull mufflers

asd60303

Like the title says I'm looking for a like new condition ATR dual exhaust. I know it's a stretch to find one but I have hope.

Only other exhaust I would consider is an RJC.

perfect exhaust for you

Your search is over, You must have prayed and not just hoped

I have a complete atr stainless steel 2.5" exhaust system with the stainless steel pit bull mufflers in really good shape and Its on the car now. I never considered selling it before but if the price is right I may sell it. Its welded up the right way instead of clamped on. Please pm me an offer so I can see if we are in the same ball park as far as price, I'll take pics if we are close. When sending the offer consider that Im not to motivated to sell it and you'll have a hard time ever finding another stainless steel complete system exactly the way you want it in really good condition. No dents, scrapes, rust, no anything. I really love the system. LMK what you think.

Thanks,
Dave

Havent heard anything back from you yet. It seemed like you were really interested in that exhaust system. huh??

It would cost a fortune to ship a welded toghther exhaust system. It would probably cost around $60 at least to ship a taken apart system. Shipping is expensive on heavy big items

It would cost a fortune to ship a welded toghther exhaust system. It would probably cost around $60 at least to ship a taken apart system. Shipping is expensive on heavy big items
yes I know. But it could be strategically cut and shipped I guess. It really is a nice system. I guess we will see if he ever gets back to me;) and $60 is about right if cut up on the shipping.

Hey asd60303....Happy B-day, this could be a nice birthday gift to yourself here;)

Thanks for the birthday wishes..and sorry for the delayed response. I've been working excessively the last few days at a music festival here in chicago. Shot me some pics and pm me a ball park figure.

Thanks for the birthday wishes..and sorry for the delayed response. I've been working excessively the last few days at a music festival here in chicago. Shot me some pics and pm me a ball park figure.

Having to work excessively sux especially on your b-day. Is there no justice in this world. as for the pics and the ball park, Will do;)

Dave